Have you been wondering whether dental implants are safe?
Hey, we get it. Who wouldn’t be concerned?
Dental implants involve oral surgery and a significant investment of your time and money.
At Bellevue Dental Care & Implant Center, patient safety is a big deal!
So, why do our dentists in Bellevue feel so confident about recommending dental implants to their patients?
Here are some facts and statistics about dental implants you should know.
Dental implants replace missing teeth
Did you know dental implants have been successfully used in dentistry for decades? This isn’t some new, untested procedure.
Our dental practice has used dental implants for more than 20 years to restore our patients’ smiles!
What are dental implants?
They are replacement tooth roots for missing teeth. A small, titanium screw is integrated within the jaw and capped with a beautiful, custom-crafted crown to restore the function and aesthetics of your smile.
Why do we recommend dental implants over a bridge or denture whenever possible?
We’ll give you four reasons:
- Dental implants are the only restorative dental procedure that encourages bone regeneration, giving your teeth a more stable and healthy foundation.
- Implants eliminate the everyday frustrations of slippage and chafing, which you can experience with bridges or traditional dentures.
- Dental implants are a stand-alone treatment that doesn’t require modifying surrounding teeth as a fixed bridge does.
- Implants let our patients eat a nutritionally complete diet without the restrictions that dentures can cause.
In other words, we feel implants are often the best solution available to enhance our patients’ smiles, health, and lives.
But, how do we ensure your dental implant procedure is safe and ultimately successful?
It involves preparation, training, and experience.
When it comes to any dental procedure, thorough preparation is vital.
Before we would even recommend a procedure that involves oral surgery, we do a thorough evaluation first.
This will include:
- Conducting a comprehensive dental exam: X-rays and 3D images are used to assess the health of your bone to make sure that successful implantation is possible. Our Bellevue dentists use 3D Cone Beam imaging technology for all surgical planning. This technology is more accurate than traditional impressions and enables us to plan the implant process accurately.
- Reviewing your medical history: We take note of any medical conditions or medications you are taking that could affect an implant procedure. We will discuss those findings with you.
- Creating a treatment plan: Based on your health needs and budget, we will create a treatment plan tailored to your needs.
If our dentist in Bellevue, WA says you are a good candidate for dental implants, how can you be sure you can trust his recommendation?
Training and experience
Dr. John Minnoch is a dental implants expert and has pursued additional training and education in implant surgery:
- Dr. Minnoch is the only Malo-trained dentist in Bellevue to perform “All on 4” implant treatment and is a member of the International Congress of Oral ImplantologistsOpens in ICOI website
In our 20+ years of placing implants, we have treated thousands of patients in the Bellevue area, including Kirkland, Redmond, Issaquah, Clyde Hill, Ashwood, West Bellevue, Moorland, Medina, and Issaquah.
We bring an extensive range of experience in treating patients with all types of oral health conditions to your dental implants procedure!
Are there any risks to dental implants?
There is always a risk when you get dental surgery. However, careful planning and the use of sophisticated technology make the risk minimal.
Dental implants have a success rate of almost 98%. That fact, along with the many exclusive benefits implants offer, explains why we are so confident in offering this life-changing treatment.
But, don’t just take our word for it.
Schedule a free dental implants consultation with our dentist in Bellevue, WA and find out if we’re the right fit for you.
Or contact us with one of these other methods: